Visa & Immigration

A valid visa or work permit is required for all non-Japanese nationals to live in or carry out business in Japan. There are many types and classes of visas and work permits, and it is essential that you apply for the right type of visa. Different visas require the submission of different types of documentation, and even similar applications often require additional supporting documentation depending on the particular circumstances of the case. This is one area where you will want to make sure you get proper advice from an expert. Many visa firms are mere processors of applications, while Solid Japan’s visa experts work closely with clients to understand their personal and future goals and ensure they apply for the right type of visa.

Solid Japan’s licensed visa experts handle all types of visa and immigration applications, including:

  • Specialist in Humanities, Engineering etc…
  • Intra-Company Transferee
  • Business/Investor Class
  • Entertainer
  • Spouse of Japanese National
  • Dependent
  • Permanent Resident

Whether you are an individual applying for your own visa or permanent residency, or a company requiring work permits for your foreign staff, Solid Japan’s bilingual visa specialists can help you. Why not call us today for an initial interview. All inquiries are handled in strictest confidence.

Solid Japan | Equiom